Training courses from SafeTTy Systems™ and our approved partners
Courses from SafeTTy Systems and our approved Training Partners are intended for engineers and engineering managers who need to create reliable, safe and secure embedded systems with real-time characteristics.
All of our courses have a focus on the development of time-triggered (TT) designs.
- ‘Embedded C‘ (Level 0): offered in Mumbai (India) by our Training Partner Microdevice Technologies.
- TTa: Foundations of Reliable Embedded Systems (Level 1);
- TTb (on site): The Engineering of Reliable Embedded Systems (Level 2) – delivered on your company site (worldwide);
- TTb (online): The Engineering of Reliable Embedded Systems (Level 2) – delivered as a self-paced online training module;
- TTb+: An extended version of the TTb course (for ReliabiliTTy® licensees).
Our courses can be taken on a “stand alone” basis or as part of the internationally-recognised SafeTTy Certified™ programme.
[This page was last updated: 2020-01-03]
Please contact us if you have any questions about our training courses.