At SafeTTy Systems, we help our customers develop software for embedded systems that are reliable, secure and safe – and in compliance (where required) with one or more international safety standards (IEC 61508, ISO 26262, DO-178C, IEC 62304, IEC 60730 …).
We do this using ‘Time-Triggered‘ (TT) code frameworks that incorporate patented run-time monitoring techniques.
In most cases, customers use our code frameworks to build a complete TT System: we provide links to some examples of such systems on this page.
Our technology is also used to create highly-effective TT Wrappers.
[This page was last updated: 2022-04-04]
Examples of TT Systems
Development of TT Systems is illustrated in the examples below.
- An automotive ECU (ISO 26262)
- An industrial ECU (IEC 61508)
- An industrial monitoring system (IEC 61508)
- A controller for an industrial robot (IEC 61508)
- ‘Steering-Column Lock Controller’ for a passenger car (ISO 26262)
- A controller for a domestic washing machine (IEC 60730 / IEC 60335)
- A space-based control system (ECSS-E-ST-40C, ECSS-Q-ST-80C)