Consultancy Services from SafeTTy Systems Ltd
Many of our customers employ TT architectures as a means of achieving compliance with international standards, including IEC 61508 and ISO 26262.
We have helped a number of organisations to develop their first ‘SIL X’ / ‘ASIL X’ and similar safety-related projects by means of our consultancy services, combined (where required) with our Training Services and / or ReliabiliTTy® Technology Licences.
We provide further information about our consultancy programme on this page.
You may also like to consider a cost-effective SafeTTy Solutions™ package.[This page was last updated: 2017-01-20]
How can we help?
The support that we provide to organisations through our consultancy programme varies on a project-by-project basis, but may include:
- Providing an “IEC 61508 Consultant” or an “ISO 26262 Consultant” (or similar) for your project.
- Providing a “Safety Consultant” or an “External Safety Manager” for your project.
- Providing a “TT Consultant” for your project.
- Providing technology and reference designs to support run-time monitoring of your system.
- Assisting with a review of project system and safety requirements.
- Assisting with the creation of project documentations, including requirements documentation, design documentation, …
- Assisting with staff training.
- Assisting with software development, including design, programming and code reviews.
- Advising on staffing requirements.
- Advising on toolset requirements, including compilers and related library code.
How do we start?
In most cases, our discussions with a new customer begin with a ‘phone conversation of around 30 minutes, in order to explore options. We make no charge for this call.
If – after the initial call – you wish to proceed (and we think we can help), we will be happy to arrange a meeting on your site.
How much will it cost?
Our typical fee for a one-day (on site) consultation is £2500.
For longer-term projects (typically 3 months+) we can offer a range of different packages, involving both ‘off site’ and ‘on site’ days. These typically provide support of between 1 day and 10 days per month for a given project.
- we can provide one day of off-site support per month for a fee of £1500 per month;
- we can provide one day of on-site support per month for a fee of £2500 per month;
- we can provide an average of four days of support per month (including one day “on site”) for a total fee of £6500 per month.
- we can provide an average of ten days of support per month (including two days “on site”) for a total fee of £14000 per month.
These are – of course – only examples. We are happy to discuss a level of support that will meet your requirements.
Fees quoted are in UK Pounds and may be subject to VAT. Depending on your location, an additional fee may be charged to offset travel and accommodation costs: any and all such fees will – of course – be agreed in advance. Formal quoations can be provided.
Some of our design solutions may require purchase of a ReliabiliTTy Technology Licence.
Who will do the work?
Unless otherwise agreed in writing, all of our consultancy activities are carried out personally by Dr Michael J. Pont.
Please contact us if you have any questions about our consultancy services.