SafeTTy Systems Ltd
Does your organisation need to develop software for an embedded system in compliance with IEC 61508, ISO 26262 or a related international safety standard? Is your development team using ‘Time Triggered‘ (TT) architectures?
In our experience, introduction of a TT approach:
- can help organisations embarking on their first safety-related project to reduce their business risks significantly;
- can help organisations that have previously developed embedded systems in compliance with an international standard to improve confidence in the safety and reliability of future products.
Not yet using TT architectures? Our 3-step technology-induction process may prove to be a game changer for your organisation:
- Learn about an effective process for engineering your systems by investing just £45.00 in a copy of ‘ERES2‘;
- Sign up for an on-site Taster Day to explore the benefits that a TT approach can deliver for your organisation in more detail;
- Purchase a cost-effective SafeTTy Solutions™ package and we will help see your first TT project through to a successful conclusion.
For further information, please browse this website or contact us.
The DuplicaTTor® Design Suite (DDS-0405)
We are pleased to confirm that we will release our first DuplicaTTor® Design Suite in December 2017.
DDS-0405 targets the DuplicaTTor Evaluation Board (DEB-0405).
The DDS-0405 is accompanied by comprehensive documentation, including a detailed safety manual.
Further information can be found on the DDS-0405 page.