At SafeTTy Systems, we help our customers to develop software for reliable space-based systems, automotive systems (including autonomous vehicles), industrial control systems, medical systems, railway systems, sports equipment …
The designs that we support are typically based on low-cost, off-the-shelf microcontrollers, provided by a range of different semiconductor manufacturers (our technology is not tied to any particular hardware platform).
Where required, we help our customers to achieve compliance with one or more international safety standards: ISO 26262, IEC 61508, ISO 13849, IEC 62304, IEC 60730 …
- SafeTTy Solutions™ packages, where we work with our customer’s development team to deliver the product software;
- SafeTTy Outsource™ packages, where we perform some or all of the software development activity for our customer;
- Our popular ‘ERES2‘ book and associated ‘Time-Triggered Reference Designs‘ (TTRDs);
- Extensive software design suites and a related development board to enable rapid TT product development;
- Various training courses on TT software architecture with a formal staff certification programme;
- Comprehensive design support at all project stages through our flexible consultancy service.
We are a small UK company with a worldwide customer base.