SafeTTy Systems Ltd
From our base in the UK Midlands, we provide support for organisations across the world that need to create real-time embedded systems that are safe, reliable and secure.
Our customers typically develop automotive, industrial, medical, rail, aircraft or space systems, in compliance with ISO 26262,
IEC 61508 and related international safety standards and guidelines. We help them to meet these requirements through the use of state-of-the-art “Time-Triggered” (TT) software architectures.
- cost-effective SafeTTy Solutions™ packages, including technology licences supported by consultancy and training;
- advanced DuplicaTTor® Design Suites and related development boards to enable rapid product development;
- a series of popular books on TT systems and functional safety, including the recently-published ‘ERES2‘;
- internationally-recognised training and staff certification programmes for developers of safety-related embedded systems;
- introductory Taster Days that explore the benefits of TT systems (delivered on our customer’s site).
Using a ‘TT Wrapper’ in your ADAS / AV system to achieve compliance with ISO 26262
There is currently a great deal of demand for components for use in ‘Advanced Driver Assistance Systems‘ (ADAS) and ‘Autonomous Vehicles‘ (AVs).
In many cases, organisations creating such components will first develop a highly-effective prototype system. The next step is to convert this prototype into a customer-ready product that is compliant with ISO 26262 (the key international safety standard in this sector).
In many cases, use of a SafeTTy Solutions™ package allows our customers to meet ‘ASIL D‘ requirements by implementing a ‘TT Wrapper‘ around their prototype. When compared with a conventional development process, use of a TT Wrapper can help to shorten product development times (and reduce development costs) very significantly. This can be achieved while achieving full compliance with ISO 26262.
Please contact us for further details.