At SafeTTy Systems, we help our customers to develop software for reliable space-based systems, automotive systems (including autonomous vehicles), industrial control systems, medical systems, railway systems, sports equipment …
We do this by developing and applying state-of-the-art ReliabiliTTy® software platforms that make it easier to provide clear evidence that systems will meet ‘safety goals’ and comply with both local regulatory requirements and international safety standards (such as ISO 26262, IEC 61508, ISO 13849, IEC 62304 and IEC 60730).
Our lightweight ReliabiliTTy platforms have minimal processing and memory requirements, and are not tied to particular hardware: most of our customers achieve low unit costs by basing their products on off-the-shelf microcontrollers from a range of different semiconductor manufacturers.
Overviews of some of our recent customer projects are available.
- SafeTTy Solutions™ packages, where we work with our customer’s development team to deliver the product software;
- SafeTTy Outsource™ packages, where we perform some or all of the software development activity for our customer;
- Comprehensive design support at all project stages through our flexible consultancy service;
- Books on ‘Time-Triggered’ (TT) software architectures;
- Training courses on TT software architectures – and a related staff certification programme.
SafeTTy Systems is a UK technology company with a worldwide customer base.
Learn more about SafeTTy Systems.