SafeTTy Systems Ltd
From our base in the UK Midlands, we provide support for organisations across the world that need to create real-time embedded systems that are safe, reliable and secure.
Many of our customers need to achieve compliance with IEC 61508, ISO 26262, DO-178 and related international safety standards and guidelines. We help them to meet these requirements through the use of state-of-the-art “Time-Triggered” (TT) software architectures.
Members of our team have been involved in the creation of successful TT designs for more than two decades. Over this period, we’ve developed several highly-effective new design solutions: these have allowed our customers to obtain the benefits of a TT approach in products ranging from satellite systems to household goods.
To support our customers, we offer:
- a series of popular books on TT systems and functional safety, including the recently-published ‘ERES2‘;
- specialised consultancy services delivered by Dr Michael J. Pont;
- advanced DuplicaTTor® evaluation boards and related support packages;
- an internationally-recognised staff certification programme for developers of software for safety-related embedded systems;
- flexible ReliabiliTTy® licences that provide cost-effective access to our patented technology;
- introductory Taster Days that explore the benefits of TT systems (delivered on your company site);
- fully customisable SafeTTy Solutions™ packages that help our customers to produce safety-related TT embedded systems.
Developing safe and secure autonomous vehicles in compliance with ISO 26262
Having received a number of enquiries on this topic, we’ve written up some brief design notes about the development of autonomous road vehicles in compliance with ISO 26262.
Learn more on our autonomy page.
Orders are now being accepted for our new DuplicaTTor® Evaluation Board
To support organisations that want to explore the use of TT designs we have introduced our first DuplicaTTor® Evaluation Board (DEB).
This DEB is based on two STM32F405 MCUs. It is provided with a set of code examples (TTRDs) that were specifically written to exploit the advanced safety features of the board.
Using the DEB and matching code examples allows organisations to evaluate and compare design options up to ‘SIL 3’ / ‘ASIL D’ level (and equivalent) very quickly and easily.
DEBs are currently available at £500 + VAT per board.
Learn more on our DuplicaTTor page.