From our base in the UK Midlands, we provide support for organisations across the world that need to create software for real-time embedded systems that are safe, reliable and secure.
Our highly-experienced team employs an industry-proven engineering process that integrates ‘Time-Triggered‘ (TT) software architectures with patented run-time monitoring techniques.
We have created some short examples to illustrate the types of projects that we have supported:
- Controller for an autonomous road vehicle (ISO 26262, ‘ASIL D’)
- ‘Steering-Column Lock Controller’ for a high-volume passenger car (ISO 26262, ‘ASIL D’)
- Dealing with ‘SOUP’ in a medical infusion pump (IEC 62304, ‘Class C’)
- Industrial monitoring system (IEC 61508, ‘SIL 2’)
- Controller for an Industrial Robot (IEC 61508, ‘SIL 3’)
- Determining that a machinery-operator is ‘in place’ (ISO 13849, ‘PL e’)
- Controller for a domestic washing machine (IEC 60730 / IEC 60335, ‘Class B’)
- Using TT Wrappers in civilian aircraft systems (DO-178C / DO-254)
- Developing high-reliability space-based systems (ECSS-E-ST-40C, ECSS-Q-ST-80C)
- These are simply examples of the type of project that we can support.
- If your organisation is having difficulty creating safe and reliable embedded systems – in any sector – then we may be able to help.
Please contact us to arrange an initial 30-minute phone discussion (free of charge and without commitment).
- We take on up to 10 new projects every year and deliver our services on a worldwide basis.
Do you need to create safe and reliable embedded systems?
Our SafeTTy Solutions™ Packages are designed to help your development team produce a safety-related embedded system quickly and cost-effectively, in compliance with one or more international safety standards (IEC 61508, ISO 26262, DO-178C, IEC 62304, IEC 60730 …).
SafeTTy Solutions Packages are based on TT designs and include carefully-selected combinations of our various products and services.
SafeTTy Solutions Packages include an appropriate ReliabiliTTy® licence.
Learn more by watching a 25-minute video introduction …
Technical Blog – SafeTTy Certified™ programme – Company News
- Blog: What should you do if your system fails a ‘Power-On Self Test‘ (POST)?
- Blog: Can you use the library code provided by your MCU manufacturer in a safety-related systems?
- SafeTTy Certified: Latest SafeTTy Certified™ course starts in Mumbai (‘Level 1’)
- SafeTTy Certified: We’ve made our first ‘Level 3’ award in Botswana – congratulations to Boikhutso Mosepele
- News: We are currently accepting bookings for ‘Taster Days’ for just £500 + VAT
- News: An expanded version of our flagship ‘TTb’ course is now available for ReliabiliTTy® licensees
- News: We now offer a new online training option for individuals and small teams (Level 2 on the SafeTTy Certified™ programme)