SafeTTy Systems Ltd
Does your organisation need to develop software for an embedded system in compliance with IEC 61508, ISO 26262 or a related international safety standard? Is your development team using ‘Time Triggered‘ (TT) architectures?
In our experience, introduction of a TT approach:
- can help organisations embarking on their first safety-related project to reduce their business risks significantly;
- can help organisations that have previously developed embedded systems in compliance with an international standard to improve confidence in the safety and reliability of future products.
Not yet using TT architectures? Our 3-step technology-induction process may prove to be a game changer for your organisation:
- Learn about an effective process for engineering your systems by investing just £45.00 in a copy of our ‘ERES2‘ book;
- Sign up for an on-site Taster Day to explore the benefits that a TT approach can deliver for your organisation in more detail;
- Purchase a cost-effective SafeTTy Solutions™ package and we will help see your first TT project through to a successful conclusion.
For further information, please browse this website or contact us.
Pre-order a new DuplicaTTor® Design Suite by 29 September 2017 and save £200
Developing an IEC 61508 design?
Our new DuplicaTTor® Design Suite (DDS) can help you get a reliable product to market more quickly.
Priced at just £995 + VAT, the DDS includes:
- a DuplicaTTor Evaluation Board with full documentation and code examples;
- a copy of the ‘ERES2‘ book (paperback);
- a 12-month ReliabiliTTy® Evaluation Licence.
We will be accepting DDS pre-orders until 29 September 2017 at £795 + VAT.
We will accept a maximum of 40 pre-orders at this introductory rate.
Please contact us for further information or to place your order.
At this time, DuplicaTTor Design Suites are available only to companies based in the EU.