SafeTTy Systems Ltd
From our base in the UK Midlands, we provide support for organisations across the world that need to create real-time embedded systems that are safe, reliable and secure.
Many of our customers need to achieve compliance with IEC 61508, ISO 26262, DO-178 and related international safety standards and guidelines. We help them to meet these requirements through the use of state-of-the-art “Time-Triggered” (TT) software architectures.
Members of our team have been involved in the creation of successful TT designs for more than two decades. Over this period, we’ve developed several highly-effective new design solutions: these have allowed our customers to obtain the benefits of a TT approach in products ranging from satellite systems to household goods.
To support our customers, we offer:
- a series of popular books on TT systems and functional safety, including the recently-published ‘ERES2‘;
- specialised consultancy services delivered by Dr Michael J. Pont;
- advanced DuplicaTTor® evaluation boards and related support packages;
- an internationally-recognised staff certification programme for developers of software for safety-related embedded systems;
- flexible ReliabiliTTy® licences that provide cost-effective access to our patented technology;
- introductory Taster Days that explore the benefits of TT systems (delivered on your company site);
- fully customisable SafeTTy Solutions™ packages that help our customers to produce safety-related TT embedded systems.
Do you want to improve product reliability and reduce development times?
Does your organisation need to develop an embedded system in compliance with IEC 61508, ISO 26262, DO-178 or a related international safety standard? Is your development team using TT architectures?
In our experience, introduction of a TT approach:
- can help organisations embarking on their first safety-related project to reduce their business risks significantly;
- can help organisations that have previously developed safety-related systems to improve product reliability and reduce development times.
If you are not yet using TT architectures, our popular 3-step evaluation process may be of interest:
- Learn about an effective process for engineering your systems by investing in a copy of our ‘ERES2‘ book (or downloading the previous edition);
- Sign up for a low-cost, on-site Taster Day to explore the benefits that a TT approach can deliver for your organisation in more detail;
- Purchase a cost-effective SafeTTy Solutions™ package and we will help see your first TT project through to a successful conclusion.
For further information, please browse this website or contact us.