SafeTTy Systems Ltd
From our base in the UK Midlands, we provide support for organisations across the world that need to create real-time embedded systems that are safe, reliable and secure.
Many of our customers need to achieve compliance with IEC 61508, ISO 26262, DO-178 and related international safety standards and guidelines. We help them to meet these requirements through the use of state-of-the-art “Time-Triggered” (TT) software architectures.
Members of our team have been involved in the creation of successful TT designs for more than two decades. Over this period, we’ve developed several highly-effective new design solutions: these have allowed our customers to obtain the benefits of a TT approach in products ranging from satellite systems to household goods.
To support our customers, we offer:
- introductory Taster Days that explore the benefits of TT systems (delivered on your company site);
- an internationally-recognised staff certification programme for developers of software for safety-related embedded systems;
- advanced DuplicaTTor® evaluation boards and related support packages;
- specialised consultancy services delivered by Dr Michael J. Pont;
- fully customisable SafeTTy Solutions™ packages that help our customers to produce safety-related TT embedded systems;
- flexible ReliabiliTTy® licences that provide cost-effective access to our patented technology;
- a series of popular books on TT systems and functional safety, including the recently-published ‘ERES2‘.
Do you want to improve product reliability and reduce development times?
Does your organisation needs to develop an embedded system in compliance with IEC 61508, ISO 26262, DO-178 or a related international safety standard? Are you using TT architectures?
In our experience, introduction of a TT approach:
- can help organisations embarking on their first safety-related project to reduce their business risks significantly;
- can help organisations that have previously developed safety-related systems to improve product reliability and reduce development times.
If you are not currently using TT architectures, the following 3-step process may be of interest:
- Learn a little about a TT approach by investing in a copy of our ‘ERES2‘ book (or download the previous edition – free of charge);
- Sign up for a low-cost, on-site Taster Day to explore the benefits that a TT approach can deliver for your organisation in a more detail;
- Purchase a cost-effective SafeTTy Solutions™ package and we will help see your first TT project through to a successful conclusion.
For further information, please browse this website or contact us.