Taster Days from SafeTTy Systems™
Our popular Taster Day programme is delivered on your company site or online.
Taster Days have been designed:
- to explain how state-of-the-art TT architectures can support the engineering of embedded systems that are reliable, secure and safe; and,
- to allow you to determine the level of benefit that use of such a TT architecture in your next project may offer for your organisation.
Following your Taster Day:
- you are under no obligation to make further purchases from SafeTTy Systems;
- where required, we can support your team as they create their first successful TT design by means of a fully-customised SafeTTy Solutions™ package;
This page is intended to answer questions that you may have about our popular Taster Day programme.
[This page was last updated: 2021-03-24]
How are Taster Days arranged?
The key questions we are trying to answer in a Taster Day are as follows:
- Would use of a TT software architecture offer benefits for your organisation?
- If so, how can we best introduce a TT approach in your organisation?
Before we send you a formal quotation for your Taster Day, we will arrange an initial conference call (of around 60 minutes) to discuss your requirements.
There is no charge for this call.
If we think we can help your organisation – and you wish to proceed – we will send you a formal quotation for a Taster Day visit to your site.
How much will your Taster Day cost?
Our typical fee for running an on-line Taster Days is £600*.
This fee includes:
- informal TT design advice provided during the presentation and associated discussions.
- Two copies of the ‘ERES2‘ book (additional copies can be provided if required).
* Price quoted is in UK Pounds and may be subject to VAT depending on your location.
Who will deliver your Taster Day?
Unless otherwise agreed in writing, your Taster Day will be delivered by Dr Michael J. Pont.
How should you prepare for your Taster Day?
In order to gain most benefit from this event, we recommend that people in your organisation who are going to join the Taster Day should spend 1-2 hours before the event gaining a basic familiarity with the design of TT systems.
We offer a suite of introductory TT material (including some free training videos) that may be helpful.
What will happen on your Taster Day?
A typical Taster Day is organised as follows:
- The day is based around a 4-hour presentation about TT technology (with breaks – and plenty of time for questions).
- The presentation is followed by a discussion that will focus on your particular market sector (and the requirements of any related international safety standards).
- Our goal during this discussion is to explore the benefits that may result from the use of a TT architecture in your products.
- Optionally, we can discuss one of your existing systems in more detail during the Taster Day, in order to allow us to make more specific recommendations.*
We are happy to adapt the format and content of the Taster Day to match your requirements.
*In most cases, a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) will be signed before any such discussions take place.
What will happen after your Taster Day?
Following the Taster Day, you are under no obligation to make further purchases from SafeTTy Systems.
Where required, we can support your team as they create their first successful TT design by means of a fully-customised SafeTTy Solutions™ package.
Please contact us for further information or to arrange your initial phone discussion.